LED Lighting â Retrofit and New Fixtures
Energy Rebates and Credits Assistance
Power Storage Systems
LED Lighting Controls
Wholesalers of LED Products
LED Lighting products help conserve resources for the futureâ¦ today and our mission is to continuously provide our customers with LED Lighting products and technology that enhance their business operation bringing improvement to their bottom line.
Energy Saving Solutions are wholesalers of LED Products. We offer cost effective and comprehensive solutions for controlling your lighting energy and maintenance costs with the most advanced LED Lighting Systems. Most of our products are Energy Star or DLC Listed to qualify for any available Utility Company Rebates for the most cost effective offering, with the greatest savings and benefits, and the quickest return on investment. (ROI).
Shop Here For LED PRODUCTS
In addition, consider the following facts about Energy Savings and Safety:
- 90 % of the energy used for a standard light bulb is converted to heat, not light.
- 90 % of the energy used for LED Lights produces the light you see with just 10% lost to heat
- Good-quality LED bulbs can have a useful life of 25,000 hours or more — meaning they can last more than 25 times longer than traditional light bulbs. That is a life of more than three years if run 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- LEDs contain no mercury, and a recentÂ Energy Department studyÂ determined that LEDs have a much smaller environmental impact than incandescent bulbs.
- In 2012, aboutÂ 49 million LEDsÂ were installed in the U.S. — saving about $675 million in annual energy costs. Switching entirely to LED lights over the nextÂ two decadesÂ could save the U.S. $250 billion in energy costs, reduce electricity consumption for lighting by nearly 50 percent and avoid 1,800 million metric tons of carbon emissions.